Monday, August 6, 2007

More blog about Taiwan... this one is in English!





OK I can't take this anymore... My American friends might be shocked and wonder what the heck are these?? These are food from the wonderful Chinese buffet in Taiwan and they look SO DELICIOUS to me and I miss them so much! Alas, I really shouldn't be looking at them right before dinner time, especially when all I have in the freezer are some pathetic cheap frozen food...

Mr. Michael Turton left me a comment responding to my post that introduced Turkey's blog about Taiwan, and he also left me a link to his wonderful blog named "The View from Taiwan". I couldn't wait to check it out, and man, what a neat website full of information and great photos, and it makes me homesick to my stomach. I just have to share! And best of all, it's in English so you don't have to speak Chinese to enjoy it! (And I also find out since Michael is an English instructor in Taiwan, he also established a website for people who are interesting in teaching English in Taiwan. It has a lot of useful information as well. Click here to visit it.)

I like both of Turkey's and Michael's blogs so much that I have to open a link area so I can quickly refer myself to them. I hope you will check them out, and hopefully, be inspired enough to take a trip over there! And meanwhile I am just gonna retrieve to the dark corner and eat my frozen dinner in tears.... sniff sniff.

Photos (from the top, taken by Michael Turton): yummy yummy fatty pork, seaweed, eggplant, and last but not least, the oh-so-good-it-makes-me-drool cuttlefish!!

No comments: