Sunday, August 5, 2007

Blog about Taiwan




No, I can't take any credit of these stunning photographs. I came across this blog maintained by Turkey; it's all about Taiwan and full of beautiful images. I just love reading his blog (titled "Our Land Our Home-Taiwan") and his photographs (especially these beach shots) brings me that much closer to the land where I come from. Now, since I can read Chinese, I can fully enjoy the blog, but you can still browse his photo album even if you don't speak the language. Click each image to view tons of photos within it. Most of the photos were taken in Taiwan... what a beautiful place and I am so proud of it.



3 comments:

Michael Turton said...

Hi Turk! If you look on my blog's sidebar, you'll find a stack of photoblogs about Taiwan.

http://michaelturton.blogspot.com

Of course, I take plenty of pics myself!

Michael

Anonymous said...

Hi, sleepy jellyfish, Thanks a lot for your to introduce my blog. I am really happy to share the beautiful island in network.

Hi, michael turton, I visited your photoblog and I found my home town Tainan's picture.How a beautiful island is! Hope you can enjoy your life when you live at Taiwan.

Flora Chang said...

Michael:
OH MY GOD!! Michael, you have a very nice blog!! I am blowing away and can't get over those food pictures!! Haha! I miss Taiwanese food so much! I haven't gone back in almost 8 years, can you believe that? How long have you been in Taiwan? I saw you are an English instructor... I was an English major too. I hope you have a great time during your stay. It is a beautiful place and will always have a tender spot in my heart.

Turkey:
I love your blog... and I can see a lof of people enjoying it too! Great work! I will for sure visit it often! : )