Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Domino magazine Flickr group


The chalkboard aquarium in this photo is so whimsy and fun! I found this photo in Domino Magazine's Flickr pool and it is full of interior decorating inspiration!

My friend always teases me of being obssessed with houses and I admit it. I check out open houses even when I am not buying, take slow walks after dinner and peek into neighbors' homes from the street. I am always curious about how people live and decorate their nests and I believe a person's home is the reflection of him/herself. So even though flipping through home magazines is fun, it's even more interesting to see photos of real homes. So check it out and get inspired!

The wall paper is so fun! Seems like it's from the Orla Kiely stem print wallpaper collection.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this shade of bluish green on the kitchen cabinets!!!



I am all into rich dark wood furniture and the green wall+dark chocolate brown is such a handsome combination.


No comments: