Sunday, August 5, 2007

Big Succulent Family




Yesterday afternoon I went back to Family Tree nursery and got more
succulents. (They do have an awesome collection of succulents.) These
little plants are so addictive and I can't get enough. And afterward
when I was transplanting them into new containers, the grandma from the
cute yellow house behind me called me over and gave me a big pot of
Christmas cactus since she has two, and she told me this one used to
belong to her grandma. Ohhh ...the pressure is on me now to keep it alive
from now on! Ha! Now I have a big happy succulent family! Look how
happy they are drinking in the sunlight while I don't even want to be
out there at this moment! Boy it is H-O-T!!! I am so envious of them.

Here I finally potted my three hardy hibiscus after a week.


And I've decided to plant the purple coneflowers in the ground.

No comments: