Friday, October 5, 2007

What a hoot!


Today I took a vacation day from work, and I did my monthly treasure hunting in the afternoon. It really was a perfect day for doing outdoor activities... I didn't really need" anything (but hey, we don't always buy something just because we really need it), but I ended up with this cute owl family. They are pretty small and they are made of metal. Actually I've been eyeing them since 4 months ago, and every month when the shop opens (the store only opens during the first Friday weekend each month), I wanted to get them but never did. But I couldn't take it anymore so I finally got them today...

And now, after I proudly displayed my owls in the living room, it's time for me to do more great outdoor activities: sweeping my front yard and picking up leaves...sign...

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely - you've got some fantastic treasures on this blog!

Matroskin said...

You have funny things in your blog. I love owls, so I would have bought those too. Perhaps you can use them as paper weights?